The PKP 18 E from Bosch is a sturdy hot glue gun for DIYers that guarantees clean working and stable adhesive bonding. The electronically controlled heating element ensures that the tool heats up and is ready to use in moments, while also guaranteeing a constant working temperature of around 200 °C. The mechanical feed system provides precise control of the amount of glue applied as well as rapid, targeted application. The integrated drip lock minimises unwelcome dripping and an extra long nozzle makes it possible to carry out adhesive bonding even in hard-to-reach areas. The folding wire stand ensures that the tool can be put down safely
Comes Complete With:
- 1 glue stick (2 607 001 176).
- 1 extra-long nozzle (1 609 202 428).
- Bosch Constant-Electronic: electronically controlled heating elements for fast readiness and constant working temperature.
- Mechanical feed system for sensitive metering and targeted, rapid application.
- Clean and user-friendly – no dripping thanks to drip lock.
- Wire stand makes it safe to set the glue down.
- Gluing capacity: 20 g/min.
- Glue stick diameter: 11 x 45 – 200 mm.
- Machine weight: 0,35 kg.